With privacy and security services available for every operating budget, we help you protect your information systems from your competitors, malicious intruders and disgruntled staff. We will also make sure your business meets privacy law requirements based on your jurisdiction and industry.
Choose from three levels of service:
- The PrivaSec Lock Box: Security to go for small and medium-sized businesses, based on industry-leading assessments and recommendations.
- The PrivaSec Safe: The assessments and recommendations of The PrivaSec LockBox plus quarterly vulnerability assessments and reports, for monitoring that is always current.
- The PrivaSec Vault: Our most comprehensive assessment, monitoring and training package. This level of service features all the services of the other levels, as well as a full week of on-site vulnerability testing, in-depth consultation, and staff training. Perfect for large enterprises.
PrivaSec Specs at a glance:
|Report on vulnerabilities||yes||yes||yes|
|Quarterly remote vulnerability assessments||$||yes||yes|
|Week of in-depth consultation and training||$||$||yes|
|One business day of troubleshooting||yes||$||$|
|Three business days of troubleshooting||$||yes||yes|
Services Ã La Carte
- Training: We train you and your employees in practical privacy law compliance and information security, on site or online
- Investigations and incident handling: If you experience a security breach, we will confidentially resolve how your incident occurred and help secure your organization moving forward. We’ve been involved in the investigation of many high-profile breaches in the last decade.
- Assessments: Our services include vulnerability assessments, threat and risk assessments, and privacy impact assessments to your web applications, operating systems and networks.
- Penetration Testing: We’ll simulate an attack on your systems, analyse the results, and walk you through the steps that stop digital intruders in their tracks.